Barrett Family Wellness Center is looking for a part-time pediatric occupational therapist (OTR) to fill our growing client base. We are looking for a candidate who is independent, loves to play, and wants to work in a collaborative, therapeutic environment.
The position is for 2-3 days per week and will include evaluations, treatment and supervision of COTAs. The days are flexible, but would include afternoon treatment times and/or Saturdays until close.
- Design and provide highly-skilled 1:1 therapy for children presenting with a range of needs including, but not limited to: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Processing Disorder, developmental delays and genetic conditions
- Conduct assessments and create a treatment plan for each client
- Supervision of COTAs and students
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Multi-disciplinary and client-centered treatment approach
- Numerous resources and materials at your disposal including an 800 sq. ft. sensory gym, state of the art fine motor materials, calming sensory room and many other amenities.
- Spacious and well-maintained treatment areas
- Be currently licensed and registered as an Occupational Therapist in Massachusetts.
- Be able and willing to work afternoons and/or Saturday hours until the specified closing time.
- Previous pediatric experience preferred, but not required
- Strong clinical observation skills
- Familiarity with various treatment programs including How Does Your Engine Run, Brain Gym, Alert program and Handwriting Without Tears
- Pediatric Feeding Experience
Barrett Family Wellness Center is a community-based and community-focused multi-disciplinary clinic dedicated to enhancing the health and wellness of children. We currently offer Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Services for children and young adults of all ages. We were founded as an OT center with the primary objective of treating children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) and serving as a resource for families who live with the disorder. We began offering speech and language services in 2009. In addition to those with SPD, we also treat a full spectrum of clients with varied conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, Nonverbal Learning Disability, developmental delays, and more. Our facility is conveniently located off of Route 9 in Northborough, MA.
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a great team of dedicated professionals at Barrett Family Wellness Center!